FEDESSA Online Conference 6 -7 October 2020
ONLINE EUROPEAN SELF STORAGE CONFERENCE
OCTOBER 6 & 7
The FEDESSA board has decided to hold the first ever Online European Self Storage Conference.
The event will be held on October 6 & 7, however delegates and sponsors will also have the opportunity to organise meetings online the day before and after the event.
While we recognise that replicating the networking and social opportunities provided to delegates from an in person event is more challenging online, the FEDESSA Team have worked hard to provide as many opportunities as possible for delegates to network with each other and meet suppliers.
The speakers line up is of the quality you would expect from a FEDESSA event, with a mix of high profile business and industry speakers. The advantage of an online event is you can easily jump in and out of the sessions that interest you. And if you miss something you can catch up on the recorded version later on.
To make sure the energy levels are high throughout the conference our regular host Mark Durden-Smith will be online throughout the event, managing questions and keeping our speakers on their toes with his quick wit and humorous banter.
Some of the big name business speakers include:
- James Caan, entrepreneur and former Dragons Den investor
- National Rugby hero Sir Clive Woodward
- Alex Hunter, former head of digital marketing for the Virgin Group
We are also bringing back some favourite speakers from previous events including:
- Roger Martin Fagg, the industries favourite economist
- Christel Land, talking about marketing outside Google
- Ollie Saunders with his report on the state of the industry
Along with a spread of industry speakers from around the world including
- Peter Blauw, Lagerbox Germany
- Sam Kennard , Kennards Self Stoarge Australia
- Kevin Chan, Store Friendly Asia
- Jame Gibson - Big Yellow UK
- Cris Burnam - StorageMart, USA, Canada and UK
- Carl Ameln, LOVESPACE and First Risk Capital, Norway
Click here for more information regarding the conference.